Sunday, September 28, 2008

Laser acne scar removal, freckle fresno

« ...So I re-read the acne free book, and found that in the instructions it says that you may have to do the fast once or twice every month to stay acne-free......
...So, what's next? My first suggestion is drink more water. That doesn't mean your beverage of choice, it means go to the kitchen and get a cup and start drinking that water! Here are some all-natural suggestions that worked for me. I eat a lot of foods that are rich in Omega 3. I eat green leafy vegetables by the ton. I eat salads almost every day....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Chemical peeling is another procedure that is ideal for superficial scars, skin damaged from the sun, and skin with irregular pigmentation. The top layer of the skin is chemically removed allowing new skin cells to grow and regenerate in order to give the surface a smoother and fresher look....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne treatment reviews, how to treat feline acne, eliminate acne fast

No comments: