Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne medications during pregnancy and flax seed oil and acne

These include topical creams, such as Benzaclin, Klaron and Azelex, as well Tretinoin and Adapalene, to name but a few. These creams are helpful for clearing blocked pores. Some of these substances may have unfavorable side effects and should therefore, only be used on the recommendation and guidance of a qualified dermatologist. Topical creams may be effective for less serious to mild cases of acne.
I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products.
Side effects are usually part of the package when it comes to any medical treatment. No matter how 'safe' or 'natural' the drug or medication is, there are some cases when the formulation just doesn't agree with the body of the patient. Acne medication is no exception. However, there is one brand in the market today that promises minimal side effects and more of the benefits. This medication is known as Acnezine.
ermineexrggerrt.blogspot.com
tags: how to get rid of butt acne, oxy acne medication reviews, how 2 get rid of acne scars

No comments: